Serves: about six, 100 g pops
- 1 cup mashed bananas (about 2 medium sized ripe bananas)
- 2 cup 2% (low fat) plain Greek Yogurt
- ⅓ cup no added sugar creamy peanut butter
- 5 stevia packets
- ¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup crushed peanuts for garnish
- Combine mashed bananas, yogurt, peanut butter and stevia in a medium bowl.
- Fill popsicle molds with mixture and freeze till completely frozen.
- Melt chocolate.
- Place frozen bars on a lined cookie tray.
- Drizzle chocolate on frozen bars and sprinkle with crushed peanuts.
- Serve frozen.
Nutrition Information per One (100 g) Serving: Calories: 250, Total Fat: 14 g, Total Carbohydrate: 20 g (3 g from fiber, 4 g from added sugar) Protein: 14 g