Serves: 1 9x5” loaf
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup nonfat buttermilk
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup tabletop stevia
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 cups (about 1 lb) unpeeled zucchini, shredded
- 1 can (8 oz) crushed pineapple in its own juice
- ½ cup chopped pistachios
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9 x 5” loaf pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add vanilla, buttermilk and vegetable oil and blend. Add stevia and sugar and blend well. Stir in pineapple, nuts and chocolate chips and mix well.
- Pour batter into loaf pan and bake for 70 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove pan from oven and cool for at least 25 minutes. When bread is completely cool, remove from pan and slice to serve.