- 2 cups milk
- 2 sticks cinnamon
- 2 Tbs. unsweetened cocoa
- 2 packets tabletop stevia
- ⅓ cup whipping cream, whipped; ground cinnamon, Optional Toppings
- Pour milk into a 4 cup glass container, add cinnamon sticks. Microwave on high for 2 minutes, until milk is warm.
- Add cocoa and tabletop stevia and whisk until well blended.
- Heat cocoa in microwave 2 to 3 minutes on high until hot.
- Pour into serving mugs, top with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon if desired.
Added the Nutrition Information per One Serving: Calories: 166, Total Fat: 9g, Total Carbohydrate: 16g (2 g from fiber, and 0 g from added sugar) Protein: 10 g