- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup low fat sour cream
- 2½ Tbs. lemon juice
- 1½ Tbs. white vinegar
- ½ Tsp. salt
- ⅛ Tsp. ground white pepper
- 7 cups finely chopped cabbage, or packed cole slaw blend
- 1 cup finely chopped red cabbage
- ¼ cup shredded carrot
- 12 packets tabletop stevia
- Combine the mayonnaise, milk, sour cream, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, pepper, and stevia in a large bowl and whip until smooth.
- Add cabbage and carrots and mix until coated.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Serve chilled.