- 1 ¾ cup water
- 2 large fresh lemons
- ½ cup fresh raspberries, muddled
- 4 packets stevia (PureVia)
- Slice lemons in half (between the two ends).
- Over a strainer, squeeze all of the juice from the lemons. The strainer should catch the seeds. Yields approximately ¼ cup of fresh lemon juice.
- Measure out water and add stevia, then mix well until stevia is dissolved.
- Combine water, lemon juice and raspberries and mix well.
- Serve chilled.
Nutrition Information per One Serving: Calories: 28, Total Fat: 0g, Total Carbohydrate: 8g (3 g from fiber, and 0 g from added sugar) Protein: 1 g