Serves: 24 cookies
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ⅓ cup all purpose flour
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ¾ tsp. baking soda
- ⅛ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup creamy all-natural peanut butter
- ⅓ cup tabletop stevia
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and kosher salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together butter and peanut butter using an electric mixer until smooth. Beat stevia and sugar into the mixture until blended. Add egg and vanilla and blend.
- Add flour mixture to wet ingredients and beat just until blended.
- Chill dough for 2 hours.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls, two inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten each cookie, pressing a crisscross pattern using a fork.
- Bake cookies 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.