Serves: Makes 5 dozen cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 Tbs. plus ½ tsp. tabletop stevia
- ⅓ cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbs. skim milk
- ⅔ cup rolled oats
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine butter, sweetener and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl. Cream together ingredients for 1 ½ minutes, then add eggs, vanilla and milk. Mix for 1 minute more.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together oats, flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add dry ingredients into the egg mixture and stir until well combined.
- Gently fold in chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
- Roll Tablespoons of dough into 1-inch balls and place 2-inches apart on a non-stick cookie sheet.
- Place cookie sheet in oven and bake from 10-12 minutes until cookies are lightly browned. Remove cookie sheet from the oven and allow to cool for 1 minute before transferring cookies to a baking rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Information Per One Cookie: Calories: 82 Total Fat: 5g Carbohydrate: 9g which includes Total Sugars 4g (4g from Added Sugar) and Fiber 1g and Protein: 1 g