- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 medium butternut squash
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. salted butter (melted)
- ½ cup pecans (halves or pieces)
- 4 packs stevia (PureVia or Whole Earth)
- Preheat the oven to 375 deg. F.
- Peel the skin from the sweet potatoes and discard. Cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Peel the skin from the butternut squash and discard. Remove the seeds and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- In a small container blend the spices and stevia. Mix until the powder is uniform.
- In a separate container blend the vanilla, melted butter, and honey. Mix until uniform.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the pecans, sweet potato and squash cubes in the honey mixture to coat.
- Spread the pecans and cubes and onto a baking sheet. Sprinkle them with the cinnamon mixture to evenly coat.
- Bake on the top rack of the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.