- 1 cup soy sauce
- 10 packets of stevia tabletop
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 6 cloves garlic, whole
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoon cooking oil (preferably olive oil)
- In a small saucepan, combine soy sauce, stevia, honey, garlic and ginger.
- Bring to boil over high heat for about 3 minutes
- Remove garlic and ginger pieces
- Dissolve cornstarch in 2 tablespoons of cool water to make a slurry.
- Add cornstarch slurry into the boiling sauce and stir until sauce is thick and velvety.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Preheat a large non-stick pan, when pan is hot add olive oil and place chicken into pan and cook thoroughly.
- When chicken is almost completely cooked through, baste chicken with sauce. Cooke chicken with sauce until sauce fully coats chicken.
- Remove chicken from pan and allow chicken to rest before slicing.
- Serve with steamed vegetables and rice.