Serves: 9-10 cups of granola
- 4 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup shelled pistachios, unsalted
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¾ cup dried cherries
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- 8 packets tabletop stevia
- ½ tsp. ground cardamom
- Pre-heat over to 350 degrees F.
- Line a heavy baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine oats, nuts, coconut, cinnamon, salt and cardamom.
- Combine oil, syrup and stevia. Equally distribute syrup mixture over dry mixture.
- Spread combined mixture onto a lined baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Turn off oven but keep granola in the oven until the mixture has cooled.
- Serve over yogurt or eat alone as a snack.